EVENTS OF THE MONTH OF JUNE 2016
THE SCHOOL REOPENED ON 10TH JUNE, 2016. THIS YEAR WE HAVE 6 NEW STUDENTS.
WE HAD OUR FIRST TRUST MEETING FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR. MINUTES OF MEETING : -
1. WE WHOLEHEARTEDLY INVITED OUR NEW MEMBER MR.RAM KUMAR.
Ram Kumar is a Senior executive in a public listed company. He is a Chartered Accountant by profession and has 25 years of global corporate experience. As part of his contribution to Vishishtaadvaita philosophy and for the propagation of Sri Vaishnavism, he is involved in many charitable activities.
2. DISCUSSED THE ACTIVITIES OF THE PATASHALA FROM FEBRUARY TILL DATE.
3. REGARDING STAFF : As of now we have teachers for Veda, Sanskrit, General Education and Agama who are capable of teaching the students. We also require a person who can take care of the whole premises including cleanliness, house keeping. MEMBERS HAVE TAKEN TIME TO SUGGEST/APPOINT A PERSON.
4. STARTING ONLINE COACHING OF DIVYAPRABHANDAM, SPOKEN ENGLISH : One of our volunteers from Bombay, Smt. Padmaja Seshadri, has agreed to take Spoken English classes online, which has also started from 23rd June 016. The timings of the same is 6pm to 7pm. Like last year, we have Srimaan Trust run by Sri. Badri Bhattar, who is kind enough to take care of online DivyaPrabhandam class.
5. APPOINTING OF SECRETARY : We need to replace Sri. Seshadri, who is our Secretary presently. He is unable to carry out his responsibilities due to health reasons. We requested the committee members to suggest a person who is capable enough to handle the responsibility (or take up the assignment) of the Secretary. The decision is still pending as we are waiting for the committee members to decide.
6. DISCUSSED THE BALANCE SHEET OF THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2015-16.
7. FORMATION OF COMMITTEE FOR RAISING BUILDING FUND : We need to form a committee to raise inputs (cash or kind) to build a concrete building for the students. We need to replace the dilapidated building for comfortable living of the students. THE RESPONSIBILITY IS TAKEN OVER BY OUR NEW MEMBER MR. RAMKUMAR. THANKS TO HIM FOR TAKING UP THIS RESPONSIBILITY.
8. FOLLOW UP FOR 80G : We are following up for 80g permission. However, the file is held in Unity Building, Bangalore, as of now. MR. RAMKUMAR HAS AGREED TO FOLLOWUP ON THE SAME (on submission of details).
9. FORMATION OF COMMITTEE FOR ORGANISING VIDWATH SABHA : We need to form a committee who can organise a Vidwath Sabha, calling all Vidwans and talk about simplifying Sri Bhashyam. The committee will be responsible for organising the sabha, collecting information, finding resources for funds and publishing the same. THE THREE MEMBERS COMMITTEE IS FORMED, HEADED BY VIDWAN.SRI.SELVANARAYAN, FOLLOWED BY VIDWAN.SRI.B.V.RAMAPRIYAN AND SRI. BHARGAVA NARASIMHAN.
10. FLAG POST ERECTION : As per the Government rule, we need to have Indian Flag hoisted in the premises to teach the students about patriotism. MR. BHARAGAVA NARASIMHAN HAS AGREED TO TAKE UP THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SAME.
11. INFO ON OUTDOOR STUDENTS : We have sent three of our students to different places to learn archaka duties practically for 6 months on rotation. One of them is Chethan, who is in Chengalpet, Chennai, assisted by our another new student Jeevan. Another student Balakrishna is in Malleswaram, Bangalore. Our Senior most student named Balaji is in Gubbi, assisted by Yashwanth.
THIS IS ABOUT THE MEETING. HOWEVER, IF ANYONE WISHES TO GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED POINTS, THEY ARE WELCOME.
I’M ALSO GLAD TO INFORM THAT WE ARE TAKING OUR STUDENTS ON DIVYADESHAM TOUR TO KUMBHAKONAM FROM 23RD JULY TO 27TH JULY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, PLEASE DO CONTACT US ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED NUMBERS OR EMAIL.